What is eggless banana bread? Can you make banana bread without baking soda? What happens if you bake bread without baking soda? The eggless banana bread is delicious, soft, and sweet. You can prepare banana bread no baking soda, but you will not get the desired softness. If you want to avoid baking soda, you can use a baking soda substitute for banana bread. You can go through the following and gather more information about eggless banana bread, preparation style, and nutrition. Also, it will cover some additional information to make the preparation effortless.
WHAT IS EGGLESS BANANA BREAD?
Eggless banana bread is a popular type of bread you can prepare at home with a few ingredients. Do you need baking soda for banana bread? Yes, you will need baking soda when preparing your favorite banana bread. You can have more benefits if banana bread has a publicist.
The bread tastes like a delicious cake, but you can prepare it using overripe bananas. Also, you will need flour, sugar, and fat with your favorite flavors. You can add vanilla and cinnamon for flavor. However, you should avoid no baking soda cake since baking soda will decide the softness of your cake. You can also add chocolate chips and walnuts if you love these flavors. You can try variations and prepare healthy and delicious banana bread at home with a few ingredients.
When it comes to ingredients, you will need flour, sugar, oil, and flavorings to prepare your eggless banana cake. You can use whole wheat, cake, or all-purpose flour. In sugar, you can consider unrefined sugar, brown sugar, or granulated sugar. Similarly, you will have many options in the oil, including sunflower oil, safflower oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or rice bran oil. As mentioned earlier, you can try variations in your bread eggless recipe.
You will have flexibility in flavorings. You can add vanilla extract, nutmeg, or cinnamon powder. The preparation time will be five minutes, but the cooking will take forty minutes. Here are the ingredients and portions for 12 servings.
Note: You can use ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder, ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract, and two to three pinches of grated nutmeg if you want additional flavor. However, these ingredients are optional. You can avoid them if you like only banana flavor.
Eggless Banana Bread Recipe
FOR BANANA PUREE:
- 4 medium-sized ripe or overripe bananas with peels
- ½ cups oil
- ½ cups sugar
- 180 g flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
STEP ONE: PREHEAT YOUR OVEN & SLICE YOUR BANANAS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- During this time, you can slice your bananas in a mixing bowl and add any sugar based on your diet and preference. However, sugar will have a role in the flavor.
- Use a fork to mix the banana and get a smooth consistency. You can also use a blender for this purpose.
STEP TWO: ADD OIL & OTHER INGREDIENTS
- You can add oil to the smooth paste and stir for 2 to 3 minutes using a wired whisk. You will have to mix the oil evenly with the banana puree.
- After this, you can add your flavors, including nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, and vanilla powder.
- Stir the mix well.
STEP THREE: MAKE BATTER
- Sieve flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in the wet mix bowl and spread it evenly on the top.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the banana puree, but avoid mixing them.
- Get a thick consistency, and add other ingredients to have the desired flavor and taste.
- After adding all the ingredients, fold the batter gently.
STEP FOUR: BAKE YOUR EGGLESS BREAD
- Take a loaf pan and pour the batter into it. You can also use a round cake pan. Bake it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 40 minutes. You can also use a toothpick to know whether your banana bread is ready to serve.
- Since all the ovens do not work similarly, you can check after 30 minutes. Follow the timing, remove the pan and place it on a wired rack.
- Allow it to cool down first and then remove your bread from the pan.
- Now, you can serve your eggless banana cake with coffee or tea. Also, you can store the leftover in an airtight box for more than a week in your fridge.
Tips & Tricks for Eggless Banana Bread
You can store your leftover banana bread, but you should reheat it before serving. The oil added to the bread solidifies when refrigerating. Hence, you can warm your bread to restore its softness and flavor.
You can add your favorite flavors to your eggless bread to make it even more delicious. You can add choco chips and sunflower seeds to make it healthier and tastier. You can adjust the sweetness based on your preference.
In addition, you can try different types of flours or combine them if you want. Flours will not impact the softness if you follow the proper steps during preparation. Also, you can add your favorite oil to support your diet. The best part is that you can tailor the preparation process according to your diet.
But you will have to focus on cooking time. Some ovens might cook your cake in less time, and overcooking will impact the taste and appearance of your cake. Hence, you will have to be careful when cooking.
Nutrition Information of Eggless Banana Bread
* Calories: 174kcal
* Trans Fat: 1g
* Saturated Fat: 2g
* Iron: 1mg
* Fiber: 1g
* Cholesterol: 1mg
* Sodium: 41mg
* Fat: 11g
* Protein: 1g
* Carbohydrates: 19g
* Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
* Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
* Calcium: 38mg
* Vitamin A: 32IU
* Potassium: 164mg Sugar: 15g
* Vitamin C: 3mg
You can follow the above banana bread recipe and prepare your favorite delicious eggless banana cake in less than an hour. Moreover, you can store the leftover and enjoy the cake for more than one week. You do not need many ingredients to prepare this eggless version. You can use your preferred flour, sugar, and oil to make your cake. The easy preparation, delicious taste, and health benefits can inspire any to try this eggless bread at home.
It is delicious.
I prepared this today and it was a hit.
This dish is absolutely delicious! I have used many recipes from this website and all have been impressive